• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SAGA from Image Comics
6 6

9,900 posts in this topic

Well there has to be a half decent amount of say 2-4 graded already, that was Atleast 4-7 months ago . Cgc can't be that backed up. Someone is hoarding them all !!!

you have to think of who is willing to slab a book. Use Branget it as a proverbial canary in the coal mine. He hasn't slabbed any of the 2-current before, because it wasn't financially worth it. He has books out now, because the later books have finally climbed in value enough that it's worth doing them.

There will be a TON of other dealers/sellers doing the same now.

The early slabs that have come out, are from people that tend to slab a few copies of every issue of current series(galehut, jerry3204, etc), or who run subscription services and have a few leftovers from ensuring they hit their needed numbers.(Dre, etc)

The slabs are coming, but my guess is it will be late february to mid-march that you see the books coming online.

If I can get my hands on a 9.8 ghost I would sell of 8 out of the 10 that I have

eBay sucks for saga slabs there is like 6 of them on there and 5 are #1s lol

Couple of 2nd and 5th prints but no 1st prints of 3-9. I know there is a #2 first

Print, but I'm not spending 23 bucks shipping from Canada

I'm trying to get together a 9.8 candidate of #2-#8 to submit myself for slabbing, because

A. There are none on eBay

B. Hoping it will work out cheaper

Currently have two complete sets of raws and half of a third set - should be able to get at least one 9.8 per issue together...

Edited by mg1902

Truth be told if I had timed it better I would have sent a few fast track. I like to be the low cost provider and after reading several threads decided Saga was here to stay. No sooner did I leave the post office and it exploded. lol

Can someone please recapthe first 438 pages of this thread ?

Hey Thor,how are you mate?

Well there was a book called Saga.

Someone bought it.

They liked it.

Told all their boardie friends.

Every copy sold out.

Turns out it is really really good.

Now its $150 per blue 9.8 slab.

Someone shouts "SAGAH" a lot.

Thats it basically.

Can someone please recapthe first 438 pages of this thread ?

Hey Thor,how are you mate?

Well there was a book called Saga.

Someone bought it.

They liked it.

Told all their boardie friends.

Every copy sold out.

Turns out it is really really good.

Now its $150 per blue 9.8 slab.

Someone shouts "SAGAH" a lot.

Thats it basically.

Doesn't get anymore accurate than that lol