• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SAGA from Image Comics
6 6

9,900 posts in this topic

Of all the "Hot" indy books burning up the interwebs right now, I find that Saga is the only legit one worth the buzz when it comes to actually reading them.

The rest of the Image ones I find underwhelming.

Completely agree. Makes it even more fun to speculate on something you get excited to read. Really hoping it succeeds story-wise and financially.

I just accepted $1200 for one of my blue label CGC 9.8 Saga RRPs, which I think will briefly set a new high for this version. Hard to believe we are now in this range considering what these sold for just two months ago...

I just accepted $1200 for one of my blue label CGC 9.8 Saga RRPs, which I think will briefly set a new high for this version. Hard to believe we are now in this range considering what these sold for just two months ago...

Striking while the iron is red hot! Congrats on the sale!

This book has now reached numbers to where I will probably never own one!

I'm trying to put together a 9.8 run of saga. I think I have every issue but the rrp in 9.8. I should I have bought one when they were 300 a pop. Sigh... only thing I can hope for is that the price dips back down into a more affordable range for me.

I'm trying to put together a 9.8 run of saga. I think I have every issue but the rrp in 9.8. I should I have bought one when they were 300 a pop. Sigh... only thing I can hope for is that the price dips back down into a more affordable range for me.

For some reason I thought you'd pulled the trigger on one not so long ago... Oh well, we can dare to dream, but realistically I think our ship has long sailed buddy.

For some reason I thought you'd pulled the trigger on one not so long ago... Oh well, we can dare to dream, but realistically I think our ship has long sailed buddy.

Oh I own one now just doesn't have a shot at 9.8. I want two runs all 9.8 and then a raw run.

i bit the bullet when the regs started spiking and bought a 9.6 for $300. At the time, i think it was the highest ever paid for a 9.6. But, the writing was on the wall, and I knew it was then or never.