• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SAGA from Image Comics
6 6

9,900 posts in this topic

Anyone have info on original art from Saga??

There isn't any OA for Saga, Staples does all the art digitally.

There is one piece of OA. (The Paul Pope Ghost Variant Cover) No one knows who owns it. My opinion, would easily sell for $10,000 if it hit the open market.

I finally tracked down some previews issues with the saga cover and preview. Also picked up the issue with the Peter Panzerfaust/Thief of Thieves #1's previews inside. This has not been an easy task. Most shops toss these. I tried 14 different shops before getting these. Most of the ones i called just laughed and asked if i was serious. I don't know any collector's that keep theirs. The Lady that i bought these from thought i had lost it. Will be selling some soon. (and yes, i'm serious)

this picture makes it look like...maybe...just maybe...it may exist in a physical form...

6779071566_4f36fb4339.jpg

Why would it be coloured?

So let me get this straight - she doesn't produce original art because all of her art is done on the computer digitally but you think its possible she produced a large piece of art AND used colour?

No way. No way. No way.