• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SAGA from Image Comics
6 6

9,900 posts in this topic

Why not print it with the title treatment then / display it amongst other OA?

Because a final design for Saga #1 regular edition hadnt been finalized?

I don't know its all speculation. But here is what I do know, Fiona Staples says all of her art is done digitally. All of Fiona Staples sketches are small, show little detail, and arn't as good as the finished art found inside the book.

There is no Original Fiona Staples Saga Original Art and the only art for Saga so far is the Ghost Variant by Paul Pope.

Its location has still not been identified.

Edited by Jimmy Linguiniii

Am I the only one who thinks the ghost cover is the least attractive so far?

im not a huge fan of it. Helps that its The Stalk's first Cover. Also helps that its the second lowest printed book in the series so far

Whcih is why I pulled the trigger on a 9.8 ghost for my collection.

Am I the only one who thinks the ghost cover is the least attractive so far?

im not a huge fan of it. Helps that its The Stalk's first Cover. Also helps that its the second lowest printed book in the series so far

Whcih is why I pulled the trigger on a 9.8 ghost for my collection.

Same, awesome cover

There is one piece of OA. (The Paul Pope Ghost Variant Cover) No one knows who owns it. My opinion, would easily sell for $10,000 if it hit the open market.

Don't see it and would even go so far as to say "no chance". $5K would be a stretch.