• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SAGA from Image Comics
6 6

9,900 posts in this topic

The only piece of Saga OA in existence. I'd hold it for a while. At least till #13 comes out and prices go back up.

If I were going to sell it, I would sell it while it's still 'the only piece of Saga OA in existence.' That's its main selling point, since it's not on the same level as any of Fiona's covers, IMO (no offense, Jimmy - nice score landing it).

So theres another variant for Saga that has been announced?

I don't already have links to it?

The only piece of Saga OA in existence. I'd hold it for a while. At least till #13 comes out and prices go back up.

If I were going to sell it, I would sell it while it's still 'the only piece of Saga OA in existence.' That's its main selling point, since it's not on the same level as any of Fiona's covers, IMO (no offense, Jimmy - nice score landing it).

So theres another variant for Saga that has been announced?

I don't already have links to it?

So awesome that you of all boardies got this. Please take advantage of this opportunity to drive as many people crazy as possible - I look forward to its Youtube debut.

Congratulations.

Still not sure if I'm going to frame or throw on the open market.

Congrats Jimmy. Now please do put it on the open market...I'd like to win my bet with BeerThirty!

Says the guy who has the cover to Y the Last Man #1!!!!!!!!

Congrats Jimmy. Now please do put it on the open market...I'd like to win my bet with BeerThirty!

Which is why I told you to take the bet. It won't be hitting the open market.

Which is why I told you to take the bet. It won't be hitting the open market.

$10,000 is a nice number though...

I'd say keep it :) unless you get a ridiculous offer.

I set a few highs of the RRP prices and as much I'd love to own some OA from the series and a cover I really enjoy, the fact it's the only OA isn't a draw for me, particularly as it isn't by Fiona Staples.

Nor do I see it to command such a high price on the open market for those very reasons unless people got into a frenzy and went silly.

If another piece of OA for Saga appears down the line, one of the potential attractions (for some people) disappears.

I know what I'd pay for it and it certainly wouldn't be 10K lol for 4-5K I'd expect the artist to be someone always in demand and very mainstream, e.g. Jim Lee, JSC.

So I'd keep it, or trade for some key books which will always hold their value and appeal :)

Congrats on the purchase though (thumbs u