• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SAGA from Image Comics
6 6

9,900 posts in this topic

i was late to the party as well, as i didnt start reading until issue 3 (too distracted by the stuffs in my sig, first world problems, i know lol). Going back to get 2a/b/c's was pretty easy, 1a & e's were very easy. 1b/c/d's were harder then the RRPs

i picked up most of my RRPs during the first "off season", when prices were down.

TBP pointed out not long ago that everything is the same as the 1st print. Only change is that second print is noted on the cover. There was no change in the actual "SAGA" title/color.

There is one subtle difference.

Fiona's 'FS' signature is present on the second print cover, in the lower left.

Posted this in the Modern OA thread, and someone suggested that I post in this thread as well...

I'm really excited that today I added this piece to my ComicArtFans gallery. At this time, it's the only piece of published Saga original art that exists, so it's pretty amazing that it's in my collection. I hope you all enjoy taking a look!

Saga Issue 7 Ghost Variant Cover Art by Paul Pope