• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SAGA from Image Comics
6 6

9,900 posts in this topic

#1 4th and #6 2nd are the hard ones to come by, I believe.

Awesome grabs, Ryan!

This. The only one I'm missing is a #6 2nd print. I've been searching for more than a year now.

The #6 2nd is the toughest, followed by #1 4th and #1 3rd prints. IMO

but were these your raws that you submitted?

Yes. I've had these for a while and finally subbed them back in November (slow track).

Right on man. I remembered me and you PM-ed about it a few months back. I'm glad you hit 9.8s on them.

I think #18 goes quick. (thumbs u

I was kind of disappointed to see that there! I spent a lot of money to get them shipped to me from the UK as it was sold as a limited edition print at the time.

is your copy signed and/or numbered?

Also is your copy the exact same size as well?

If same size and unsigned / no numbering, then that is kinda crappy that you got sold a limited edition when it wasn't.

Maybe these are just the leftovers and once they sell out, they remain sold out.

I was kind of disappointed to see that there! I spent a lot of money to get them shipped to me from the UK as it was sold as a limited edition print at the time.

If same size and unsigned / no numbering, then that is kinda crappy that you got sold a limited edition when it wasn't.

Maybe these are just the leftovers and once they sell out, they remain sold out.

Mine are signed on the front / numbered on the back. A3 size...

I guess it was my naivety that it would be the only print of it :sorry:

Mine are signed on the front / numbered on the back. A3 size...

I guess it was my naivety that it would be the only print of it :sorry:

at least your copy is truly different with regards to sig and #. I've seen plenty of artists sell a limited edition (#d out of 50,100,etc) and then sell an 'open' edition that is not #'d and not always signed.

I figured this was coming, it's too good of an image not to have a print of.

Luckily I didn't pay anything for my limited print (my poor sister lined up for hours, whilst I was travelling to Thought Bubble) and as Pete has mentioned, it is a different size and has a Gosh stamp and numbering on the back.

The hiatus is going to be tough! At least there's next weeks issue to look forward to :banana: