• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SAGA from Image Comics
6 6

9,900 posts in this topic

I think #18 goes quick. (thumbs u

I was kind of disappointed to see that there! I spent a lot of money to get them shipped to me from the UK as it was sold as a limited edition print at the time.

is your copy signed and/or numbered?

Also is your copy the exact same size as well?

If same size and unsigned / no numbering, then that is kinda crappy that you got sold a limited edition when it wasn't.

Maybe these are just the leftovers and once they sell out, they remain sold out.

Mine are signed on the front / numbered on the back. A3 size...

I guess it was my naivety that it would be the only print of it :sorry:

The ones for sale are not signed or numbered. So don't be bummed.

I have no clue what type of print it is, since all it listed was 11x17 on 110lb board and obviously it doesn't have the prestige of a signed+ numbered print from fiona herself, but for $25 it was an easy choice to pull the trigger on the #18 cover.

Did a boardie win that Prince Robot Sketch of the ghost variant on feebay? It was a sketch by Paul Pope. It went for $190 and some change. I totally missed out on it because I was watching my daughter at the closing seconds. doh!

Edited by jreezy