• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SAGA from Image Comics
6 6

9,900 posts in this topic

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Saga-1-CGC-9-8-SS-Brian-K-Vaughan-Staples-/191064165705?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item2c7c4fcd49

This a bit high or is it just me? Would have thought its value was around the 200-250 mark

That's about how much they were at their high point ($350)...

May just be an anomaly, but that should easily get to $325 with four days left.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Saga-1-CGC-9-8-SS-Brian-K-Vaughan-Staples-/191064165705?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item2c7c4fcd49

This a bit high or is it just me? Would have thought its value was around the 200-250 mark

Last sale was $330 in December.

Last sale was $330 in December.

Nice. I did not know double sigs of issue #1 were going for that much. I noticed a ton of fiona only sigs out there lately though. Gotta think that double sigs would fetch more.

Haven't seen many sig opps for BKV or Staples in a while. Maybe lack of SS opps are driving the price up.

I was about to say the same thing, very good point. I wish Fiona would do c2e2 so I could get Lying Cat sketched on something

Haven't seen many sig opps for BKV or Staples in a while. Maybe lack of SS opps are driving the price up.

I was about to say the same thing, very good point. I wish Fiona would do c2e2 so I could get Lying Cat sketched on something

It'd be nice. I've got a stack of books for them to sign at some point. Getting impatient though.

It'd be nice. I've got a stack of books for them to sign at some point. Getting impatient though.

I don't think Fiona and BKV have done joint signings since the book released =(

They were both at NYCC in 2012, though I don't know if they signed jointly. I naively hoped they'd show up this year, but no dice.

She'll be at the REAL c2e2 in Calgary this spring. :grin:

They were both at NYCC in 2012, though I don't know if they signed jointly. I naively hoped they'd show up this year, but no dice.

They did jointly sign at NYCC 2012. on 2 separate days.

:taptaptap::roflmao: Lucky you, wish I could go. BKV is pretty elusive though

:taptaptap::roflmao: Lucky you, wish I could go. BKV is pretty elusive though

Ah, don't worry. Wish I could go to the Chicago shows. There always seems to be some prior engagement, though. :cry:

Yesterday was a good day collecting my slab :whee:

12576541424_2d2e7dba17_n.jpg12576180703_608d869893_n.jpg

Bizarrely the old labels certification number is still valid on the certification tool hm I thought it would be amended with the new details but same number since the old label was sent back.

Hopefully the figures are correct and there hasn't been a +1 mistake skewing the census a little.

Anybody here own the sole green label version? I think it would look pretty cool with the colours of the cover :)

Bizarrely the old labels certification number is still valid on the certification tool hm I thought it would be amended with the new details but same number since the old label was sent back.

Hopefully the figures are correct and there hasn't been a +1 mistake skewing the census a little.

Anybody here own the sole green label version? I think it would look pretty cool with the colours of the cover :)

Looks awesome!

Lying cat :cloud9: