• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SAGA from Image Comics
6 6

9,900 posts in this topic

I tried re-reading this series again, and I remember enjoying it okay the first time. However now I just keep thinking its just a space story of Romeo and Juliet.

I usually enjoy all of BKV's work but it seems he is really trying too hard sometimes to shock the audience with his over the top panels.

I mean was the homosexual TV image really necessary? (shrug)

Do you enjoy reading anything, hahaha?

I tried re-reading this series again, and I remember enjoying it okay the first time. However now I just keep thinking its just a space story of Romeo and Juliet.

I usually enjoy all of BKV's work but it seems he is really trying too hard sometimes to shock the audience with his over the top panels.

WD

YTLM

Batman

Preacher

Most of the old Marvel SA/BA

Sandman

100 Bullets

Invincible

EoW

But yeah don't read much of the new stuff

WD

YTLM

Batman

Preacher

Most of the old Marvel SA/BA

Sandman

100 Bullets

Invincible

EoW

But yeah don't read much of the new stuff

So we DO have some similar interests!

haha

I've never read a single issue of 100 Bullets.

It's another one on my "one day..." list.

I just got the #1 dollar "give it a try" or whatever DC calls their image firsts of 100 bullets. Read it the other night and it's really good.

I've been meaning to try and re-read it. I only read the 1st TPB and was meh. Y is my fave series of all time and I really enjoyed ExMachina.

I still have to read Y :blush:

I've been meaning to forever!

Read Y, it's great

I dont think Ive heard a bad thing about it yet to be honest

It Dethroned my favorite run of almost 10 years (Bendis' Daredevil) which I thought would never happen lol

Thats probably.... my favourite run also! lol (thumbs u

I've been meaning to try and re-read it. I only read the 1st TPB and was meh. Y is my fave series of all time and I really enjoyed ExMachina.

I still have to read Y :blush:

I've been meaning to forever!

Definitely need to read Y. It's an awesome read.

BTW I do want to read BKV's run on swamp thing. Anybody read it?

I guess I expected too much from Saga and to hear that it may go on forever doesn't appeal to me. I don't believe I thought much of Y after 6 issues either but it grew on me and knowing it had an ending mde me want to read more.

Read Y, it's great

It Dethroned my favorite run of almost 10 years (Bendis' Daredevil) which I thought would never happen lol

:cloud9:

Read Y, it's great

Y is my all time favorite so that is why I hoard #1's cause it is obvious it will be a TV show or movie eventually.

I am hoping Saga grows on me more as the series carries on. :wishluck:

yltm_zpsc02187d2.jpg

Read Y, it's great

Y is my all time favorite so that is why I hoard #1's cause it is obvious it will be a TV show or movie eventually.

I am hoping Saga grows on me more as the series carries on. :wishluck:

yltm_zpsc02187d2.jpg

lol

That's not hoarding. ;)