• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SAGA from Image Comics
6 6

9,900 posts in this topic

Love my new arrivals. The good thing about the hiatus is that I get to hunt and upgrade my 9.8 blues to yellow labels. lol

Not good for the wallet though ugh

It would've been sweet to have the entire series SS, but doesn't look like that'll be happening. I'm happy with my 1-9 yellows though.

image_zpsb1d2d0be.jpg

Love my new arrivals. The good thing about the hiatus is that I get to hunt and upgrade my 9.8 blues to yellow labels. lol

Not good for the wallet though ugh

It would've been sweet to have the entire series SS, but doesn't look like that'll be happening. I'm happy with my 1-9 yellows though.

image_zpsb1d2d0be.jpg

So jealous I think I actually had sent offers on a couple of them but you got there first :P In other news I just bought myself a 17 9.9 as well :D SNAP!

Nice pickup on the #17 Kris. I see that Bizarro Chuck also acquired a 9.9 of #17.

9.9s for everyone. lol

Also, don't worry too much about the rankings there is a ton of time to make ground. I think Saga will be around for awhile...

I've been wanting to upgrade my RRP from blue to yellow, but I don't feel like spending $900.

It maybe cheaper to just crack my 9.8 and have it signed at SDCC this summer.

I'd take that bet. lol

Nice pickup on the #17 Kris. I see that Bizarro Chuck also acquired a 9.9 of #17.

9.9s for everyone. lol

Also, don't worry too much about the rankings there is a ton of time to make ground. I think Saga will be around for awhile...

9.9's all around indeed!

And yeah hopefully it'll go on for a long long time!

If I can get over to SDCC I'll probably be doing the same, bought my RRP at it's peak so wouldn't really want to sell it and get another, don't see prices going down at all on the RRP's, fewer seem to be turning up on ebay as well

I tried re-reading this series again, and I remember enjoying it okay the first time. However now I just keep thinking its just a space story of Romeo and Juliet.

I usually enjoy all of BKV's work but it seems he is really trying too hard sometimes to shock the audience with his over the top panels.

I mean was the homosexual TV image really necessary? (shrug)

Edited by Spiderman-on-Tilt

I tried re-reading this series again, and I remember enjoying it okay the first time. However now I just keep thinking its just a space story of Romeo and Juliet.

I usually enjoy all of BKV's work but it seems he is really trying too hard sometimes to shock the audience with his over the top panels.

If Prince robot really is gay and it was foreshadowing. Sure. (thumbs u

I've been meaning to try and re-read it. I only read the 1st TPB and was meh. Y is my fave series of all time and I really enjoyed ExMachina.