• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SAGA from Image Comics
6 6

9,900 posts in this topic

The #19 diamond RRP is hot right now. Yellow label going for $405 with 4 days left. I was in for $150 but this is too rich for my blood. lol

Been more than 1 1/2 to two years since I saw a 9.8 on eBay. Wonder what this one will end at??

That's nuts. These don't come up to often slabbed. Glad I scored one, even if it's a 9.6, for a decent price not too long ago.

Yeah, I have a yellow label 9.8 but signed by Fiona. I was hoping to upgrade to a dual sig but not at that price point.

There are only 10 9.8s graded. A lot harder to find than the #1 RRP in 9.8 for sure.

I normally prefer to buy mine in 9.8 already and pay the premium. I had three of them raw at one point and finally subbed one last late last year and managed to get it.

I've not caught up with issues 31-32 yet, I felt some of the last arc or maybe the arc before was a little weaker art wise and hope it's picked up again.

I normally prefer to buy mine in 9.8 already and pay the premium. I had three of them raw at one point and finally subbed one last late last year and managed to get it.

I've not caught up with issues 31-32 yet, I felt some of the last arc or maybe the arc before was a little weaker art wise and hope it's picked up again.

Your sig line with sketches is Amazing. Sorry, got distracted. lol

The #19 diamond RRP is hot right now. Yellow label going for $405 with 4 days left. I was in for $150 but this is too rich for my blood. lol

Been more than 1 1/2 to two years since I saw a 9.8 on eBay. Wonder what this one will end at??

Wait, what?!?!?!

Nice...

Wait, what?!?!?!

Nice...

:hi: Where have you been?

Wait, what?!?!?!

Nice...

:hi: Where have you been?

lol

Here and there.

I stop and check in from time to time to see what's new!

Wait, what?!?!?!

Nice...

Sold for $599 +$12 shipping . Aside from the small print run of the rep #19, does it have any significance ? First appearances?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/262234574051

Haven't been on these boards in a while and not been into comics in years but a buddy lent me the Deluxe Edition and I started reading it and got hooked. I swept through that book in one night. I immediately picked up 19-32 from my local shop and I've picked up 1-18 on eBay. Damn this book is good. lol

Welcome to the boards!

You did get introduced to an exceptional series. :cloud9:

Yelp. Can't wait to pick up #33 Wednesday. Also I figured since I have singles of 1-32 that I would start on the CGC 9.8 run for collection purposes. I'm in no rush to complete it because I know it will be a pretty penny.

Welcome to the boards!

You did get introduced to an exceptional series. :cloud9:

Yelp. Can't wait to pick up #33 Wednesday. Also I figured since I have singles of 1-32 that I would start on the CGC 9.8 run for collection purposes. I'm in no rush to complete it because I know it will be a pretty penny.

Don't start!!!! It never stops!!! lol