• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SAGA from Image Comics
6 6

9,900 posts in this topic

Started reading it a few weeks ago. Have read the first three trades. Great story so far and I can't wait to read what happens next!

I started a few months ago its a great read in trade format i couldn't imagine getting it monthly the suspense of whats going to happen next kills me so im saving up issue to read all together

Started reading it a few weeks ago. Have read the first three trades. Great story so far and I can't wait to read what happens next!

Welcome aboard! BKV is a master at story telling and with cliff hangers. Although, cliffhangers probably don't matter as much with trades. lol

So when an adult questions my maturity level because I read comics, I lend them my trades of Saga. Then, they get it. This series got me back into comics after many years away. BKV and Fiona Staples are genius together.

So when an adult questions my maturity level because I read comics, I lend them my trades of Saga. Then, they get it. This series got me back into comics after many years away. BKV and Fiona Staples are genius together.

If you haven't checked out Y the last man, you should.

One of the first series I sat down and just ripped through. Brilliant! (thumbs u

One of the first series I sat down and just ripped through. Brilliant! (thumbs u

Y is the book that I wanted to love but for some reason couldn't - I have no idea why it didn't interest me. I tend to really enjoy BKV's writing.

I do love the covers though.

Y is the book that I wanted to love but for some reason couldn't - I have no idea why it didn't interest me. I tend to really enjoy BKV's writing.

I do love the covers though.

Interesting, I loved the story and hated the covers. Each to their own though...

I started a few months ago its a great read in trade format i couldn't imagine getting it monthly the suspense of whats going to happen next kills me so im saving up issue to read all together

Monthly would be fantastic... but that would require 12 issues a year. We only get about 9. lol

Absolutely love this series. Love the covers. Love the story and love the interior artwork.

I love me some Y indeed.