• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SAGA from Image Comics
6 6

9,900 posts in this topic

This was from the lovely Mr:

jjeanius Up 20 words per minute since I signed up Registered: 10/21/05

Cool, thanks! Good luck with that!

Serious question: Did your mother have any children that lived...?

I just wanted to share with the board members and the moderator on how he likes to be demeaning and rude. This was from a P.M. he sent me. This was reported to the moderator, This was the 3rd report today for his rude and obnoxious behaviour.

You judge for your self.

Edited by krey

I just wanted to share with the board members and the moderator on how he likes to be deeming and rude. This was from a P.M. he sent me. This was reported to the moderator, This was the 3rd report today for his rude and obnoxious behaviour.

You judge for your self.

He's right, I have been VERY deeming. It's my favorite thing to do when I'm not pimping my own auctions all over the place.

"Hey, I LOVE THIS BOOK! So much so, that it can be YOURS right now, if you just follow this link! It is so HOTT! I can't get over how much I LOVE IT! And, I have three copies, so, you know, let me know if you want to buy more than one! I listed it on eBay, so...it's HEATING UP!!"

I'm confused. Like he's saying you're dead? you're the devil? I'm confused by the suggestion he's making.

Sometimes I confuse myself by the suggestions that I make! (thumbs u

Edited by jjeanius

I just wanted to share with the board members and the moderator on how he likes to be deeming and rude. This was from a P.M. he sent me. This was reported to the moderator, This was the 3rd report today for his rude and obnoxious behaviour.

You judge for your self.

So wait, let me see if I've got this straight...

You reported me to the mods for quoting one of your posts, changing what you said, and then pointing out to everyone that I had, in fact, changed it...

...then you reported me for my response to you via PM when you contacted me just to let me know that you had reported me to the mods...

...and there is a THIRD, as-yet-undisclosed instance where you once again reported me...? Pray tell, what was that one for...?

The phone lines to the Waaaaaaaambulance must be quite busy tonight, since you are such a frequent caller! With all those miles you've earned, you've probably saved up enough for a free *bonus* cry!

[whininess removed]

You judge for your self.

Is this your way of trying to make people forget that you were pimping your own eBay auction in the other thread? It's not working.

Not sure if this question was asked before... does anyone know if the RRP cover was done digitally or by ink by Staples? I would love an art print of it to hang in my room.

From what I've heard it's all digital, as far as the RRP I would just assume that is as well. For what it's worth though, if in fact the RRP is ink, I'm sure you'd be in an enormous line to get your hands on it since Saga's art is by and large extraordinary and everybody wants it.

Not sure if this question was asked before... does anyone know if the RRP cover was done digitally or by ink by Staples? I would love an art print of it to hang in my room.

From what I've heard it's all digital, as far as the RRP I would just assume that is as well. For what it's worth though, if in fact the RRP is ink, I'm sure you'd be in an enormous line to get your hands on it since Saga's art is by and large extraordinary and everybody wants it.

How dare you go and interrupt the spammer pimp-slapping that is going on here...No serious talk allowed... :censored:

Edited by Pariah

Thanks to Comicdiva89's wonderful generousity I got to finally read #1 today. I thought it was a great fairy tale setting up so deep rooted mythology that makes me excited to read #2 when it comes out. Thanks Annaka for getting me hooked! :hi:

My pleasure J.

My LCS can't keep copies of number one in stock ... he's gone through hundreds. I try and introduce new readers to the series every time I'm in the store and they are always ordering subsequent printings of issue one and two (and maybe three, I'm not sure if it's gone to second print yet). It is the best new series in comics and I can't say enough good things about it. I love the series. It is so good, that I went back and read Y the Last Man (I wasn't collecitng when it was published) and hope to read the rest of BKV's work as time permits.

I think that is a record. Remember they were selling for about $100 all day when they first came out. Some copies sold for a little more others for $50 then they got real hot and were selling for $200 all day then they became short in supply on feebay. I'm still a little shocked at the $750 sale for the CGC 9.8. I also wonder what the regular cover CGC 9.8 SS (by Vaughan and Staples) will sell for now that all of the 20-25 copies that exist are in the hands of die hard fans who don't want to let them go. I won't be shocked if one of those sells for a crazy number if offered at the right time.