• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Threads That Go Bump In The Night

20 posts in this topic

Thanks.

Some good reading.

While I'm on dial-up in the country. It's hard to search for stuff on here with a slow connection.

Tell me what you're searching for, I'll mail the web pages after printing them lol

It's been a long time, since I've dealt with a 56k dial up :ohnoez:

Sometimes just the history of this forum. Sometimes, just to make sure I'm not asking a question that has already been asked and answered times infinity.

Which reminds me can anyone recommend a good legal-sized scanner while voicing their opinions on pressing?

Sometimes just the history of this forum. Sometimes, just to make sure I'm not asking a question that has already been asked and answered times infinity.

Which reminds me can anyone recommend a good legal-sized scanner while voicing their opinions on pressing?

lol:signfunny:

I can't believe there are still people out there on dial up. ???
It really humbles you on here with patience. Plus, it cuts down on the negativity as I deem it pointless to go through 15 pages of a boardie pile-on. Heck, it takes me about a half hour a day to through all the threads here in General.

I can't believe there are still people out there on dial up. ???
It really humbles you on here with patience. Plus, it cuts down on the negativity as I deem it pointless to go through 15 pages of a boardie pile-on. Heck, it takes me about a half hour a day to through all the threads here in General.

:cloud9:

Whatever. There's a lot of quality stuff going on in the middle of those fifteen page pile-ons. Although, I have my settings for 50 posts per page, so your mileage may vary

Whatever. There's a lot of quality stuff going on in the middle of those fifteen page pile-ons. Although, I have my settings for 50 posts per page, so your mileage may vary

I'm on 48, because I kind of like the randomness, although it makes it difficult when a link takes you to page 6 of a thread that's only 3 pages long by my counting.

I'm on 48, because I kind of like the randomness, although it makes it difficult when a link takes you to page 6 of a thread that's only 3 pages long by my counting.

i deal with the post/page discrepancy through large amounts of self-discipline topped with a slice of not caring. ignorance can be bliss, if correctly applied

i deal with the post/page discrepancy through large amounts of self-discipline topped with a slice of not caring. ignorance can be bliss, if correctly applied

hm

hm

i was thinking about you when i wrote it.

or not. i can't remember

I may have to make this my new mantra.