• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone bought anything from CCL stores before?

7 posts in this topic

I've bought from many sellers there. I only use it for moderns and recent stuff. For that purpose, I prefer it to ebay because all a sellers items are in one place and you know what shipping will cost you.

I don't use it for older books because it's only stock photos.

I've had luck there with copper-modern. The sellers there say that it's a better pricing structure for them, especially with dollar or less books. Give it a try is the best advice I can give. The cons is that the site is pretty slow, pain in the arse wishlist, and it needs a better search ability.

I like CCL, been buying there since 09 and have not had any problems. Grading is ok with most sellers, but I have had some also. Better than ebay in my opinion but I have bought mostly modern/copper books on there. My favorite place to fill modern sets and buy reading stuff.