• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MARVEL MINI SERIES WTF?!?

10 posts in this topic

so according to the latest marvel previews:

-cable/deadpool

-she-hulk

-thor: son of asguard

are now ONGOING series?!?!? i thought these were minis?

i most likeky wouldnt have started getting these if i knew i'd have to add them to my pile of ongoing runs!

[!@#%^&^] marvel! 893frustrated.gif

ALL Marvel series are limited series of some kind or another.

Every one of them will eventually be cancelled. Even series that have been around for 40 years are ripe for termination at the drop of a hat (like they are going to do this fall with Avengers, Captain America, Iron Man and Thor).

If the series has high enough orders it becomes an ongoing until those orders slip and suddenly it's a limited series. (Like Thanos...)

If the series has low numbers it becomes a limited series and is cancelled at the first available break (or sooner).

Kev

In a desperate scheme to garner readers, Marvel introduces 10 new mini series which could become max series, soon to be ongoing series. These exciting titles won't be highly sought after but with the marvel logo are sure to be must haves.

(for those of you who don't recognize the joking sarcasm, this is a false statement.)

In a desperate scheme to garner readers, Marvel introduces 10 new mini series which could become max series, soon to be ongoing series. These exciting titles won't be highly sought after but with the marvel logo are sure to be must haves.

Do you work in Marketing/Advertising? tongue.gif

It is supposed to be Andy Warhol's self portrait with my face instead of his.

What can I say, the wife made it. confused-smiley-013.gif

The singer from Kajagoogoo was a scary good guess though. sumo.gif