• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

closed

25 posts in this topic

No probies or HOSers!

Check Out My Other Thread IN SILVER/BRONZE Section

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=5472629&fpart=1

:takeit: via PM or in thread accepted. Time Stamps determine winners.

All comics will ship Priority Mail, for Raw comics, you can choose the envelope with cardboard option for $6 insurance included or the $12 box option with insurance included. All slabs will ship Priority mail with insurance $12 option.

Also please note I've been known to waive shipping costs entirely if you spend a decent amount with me. I always include some sort of free stuff with the shipment. I figure if it fits, then it ships so why not treat you to some freebies!

Reasonable offers welcome via PM as always, Paypal Personal preferred, but not required. I'll take payment in most forms as long as it's US dollars. If you have something you might want to trade show me some goodies.

I'm going to start this thread shortly. Lets see some Popcorn if I've got your attention!