• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SS Grails Sale CLOSED

84 posts in this topic

The call of the elusive Kieth. I'm pretty jazzed for this thread even though I'm sure I'll be priced out. And I REALLY can't wait to see that Night Thrasher 1 CGC SS 9.8 Javier Saltares.

Five day board sale. I was planning on listing these books with my current ebay auctions but things are so much simpler here.

So here we go,

My apologies, but I can only accept Paypal for these. Shipping is free anywhere on the blue marble.

No probes, hall of shamers, people with unkempt hair or anyone who has ever said or posted "probally." I'll reconsider the last one on a case by case basis.

Merle: "Hey Vern, when the aliens took you on their ship and they did something to your anus, how'd they do it?"

Vern: "Probally"

Ahem...

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=5470153&fpart=1

Five day board sale. I was planning on listing these books with my current ebay auctions but things are so much simpler here.

So here we go,

My apologies, but I can only accept Paypal for these. Shipping is free anywhere on the blue marble.

No probes, hall of shamers, people with unkempt hair or anyone who has ever said or posted "probally." I'll reconsider the last one on a case by case basis.

Merle: "Hey Vern, when the aliens took you on their ship and they did something to your anus, how'd they do it?"

Ahem...

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=5470153&fpart=1

Sure it's a joke to you, but how do you think Vern feels? :taptaptap:

So here we go,

Ahem...

A little better appreciated. Just a little.

vern-troyer-model-citizen-1582-1232041243-3.jpg

jokedrumf.gif

So here we go,

Ahem...

Is this a trick question? Wouldn't that depend on what position he plays? Pitcher or catcher?

So here we go,

Ahem...

Is this a trick question? Wouldn't that depend on what position he plays? Pitcher or catcher?

This is what happens when people don't post their books right away. lol

Okay, you guys win. I'll start listing some books in 30 minutes.

I knew once you felt the white hot heat of our boardie love that you would relent!! :acclaim:

You guys would make lousy doctors :makepoint:

You guys would make lousy doctors :makepoint:

Not true!!

I have it on good authority that this forum, and perhaps this very thread, has more than one qualified freelance gynecologist. (thumbs u