• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Daredevil 181 - two tiny tears?

12 posts in this topic

Hi all,

Overall, not counting either of these two blemishes the book is probably 9.2 - 9.4. That said, these two dings bug me, sharp corners, with bottom corner binding tear, something typical with larger sized books.

Thanks, love the feedback.

122790.jpg.1f536e74a7ee488066263cb90f402bb2.jpg

122791.jpg.5e16eef665edbdf8148fb62283fa4e12.jpg

Hi all,

Overall, not counting either of these two blemishes the book is probably 9.2 - 9.4. That said, these two dings bug me, sharp corners, with bottom corner binding tear, something typical with larger sized books.

Thanks, love the feedback.

I can't tell if I've had too many beers or not enough (shrug)

It's all blurry to me pal.

I can almost live with 8.5. Was more concerned (new at this) that the tiny tear would make it a 6.5 / 7.5. Not looking for a collection of 9.8, so not super picky. But would prefer books since the 80's be at least 8.5 but pushing 9.0.

Would you recommend upgrading? Thank you all, this is very helpful.

I can almost live with 8.5. Was more concerned (new at this) that the tiny tear would make it a 6.5 / 7.5. Not looking for a collection of 9.8, so not super picky. But would prefer books since the 80's be at least 8.5 but pushing 9.0.

Would you recommend upgrading? Thank you all, this is very helpful.

nah, tears that small aren't going to knock a book to 6.5/7.5 level...other flaws might.

is 8.5 possible yes, but without good scans it is hard to tell.