• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Yet Another Image Expo Goodies Thread

23 posts in this topic

Ok, folks, now that 99+% of the submitted books I had are signed and filed away, and I've gotten a number of the con variants, it's time to post them:

Chew #24 Expo variant (8 available)

$15 NM+ (or better) double signed by Layman and Guillory (a couple available unsigned for the same price)

$80 CGC SS 9.8 double signed Fast Track

Thief of Thieves #1 Expo variant (81 available)

$10 NM+ unsigned

$15 NM+ signed by Kirkman and Spencer

Hell Yeah ashcan

5 available - 3 of them are also signed on the cover, as well as the interior signature, so if you get them graded, it'll show.

$15 NM+ (signed on front, or just signed inside) SOLD OUT

Fatale #1 4th print - (10 available)

(No Fatale variant at the show, and this book isn't in stores yet, so the only other chance you can get a signed copy is waiting for Emerald City or buying it from me/Firefly/branget)

$10 NM+ (signed by Ed Brubaker)

$70 CGC SS 9.8 signed by Brubaker

Darkness #100 Image Expo Variant (30 available) SOLD OUT

Only 50 copies of this book made it to the convention, I bought the last few. These look nice

$30 NM+ signed by Marc Silvestri

$80 CGC SS 9.6/9.8 Fast Track signed by Silvestri

As for the Walking Dead #94 color or VIP variant... I have no copies for sale here. Sorry.

I'm working on replying to PM's so be patient. Have at it!

Chew #24 Expo variant (8 available)

$15 NM+ (or better) double signed by Layman and Guillory (a couple available unsigned for the same price)

i'll take an unsigned raw copy if you still have one left :takeit:

thanks

OD

I will go through all these request and get back to folks by tomorrow. All my Fatale #1 4th prints were signed by Ed. The book should be in stores in a week or two.

Those of you asking for Walking Dead #94 - I do not have any available at the moment but I am working on a deal to bring a small quantity of unsigned copies to sell on the boards. I should know more in the next week.

Time to board my plane! Later!

Ok, my Thief of Thieves #1 con variants unsigned are definitely gone. I went a little berserk and got most of my copies double signed. I think I have enough unsigned for everyone but Pirate and monstermonkey but I'll know for sure by this weekend.

All 5 of my Hell Yeah ashcans are sold out.

Chew, Thief of Thieves #1 signed, Fatale #1 4th print signed are still available. I'm turning in all 3 copies of my signed Darkness #100 variant to get slabbed, so someone can buy my slabbed copies when I get them back.

No news yet on the Walking Dead #94. I do not have any VIP variants that will be offered here on the thread, as the high bidder of my Feebay auction is someone I know who will be buying that book. If someone asks me to sell their copy for them, I will post something.