• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tough to get signatures for SS book...what do you do?

20 posts in this topic

I'm trying to secure signatures from a number of people, one being Frank Miller for SS. Has anyone been able to secure his signature? If so, what's the easiest way to do so?

How about others like McFarlane, Jim Lee etc.?

Thanks!

For McFarlane, contact Desert Wind comics. As far as Jim Lee, find out what shows he is attending and contact folks who are facilitating those shows.

Frank Miller, the best thing to do is buy one. He usually attends only one or two shows a year and will only sign one item per person. It's very hard to find anyone facilitating the show willing to commit to securing his sig.

There really is no easy way to secure tough sigs, that's what makes SS books signed by these folks so special.

TP

I'm trying to secure signatures from a number of people, one being Frank Miller for SS. Has anyone been able to secure his signature? If so, what's the easiest way to do so?

Thanks!

For Frank Miller I simply went to a show where I knew he would be there, in my case NYCC 2011.

Apparently his is supposed to be one of the tougher (but not at all toughest) ones to get. For me it was a matter of showing up early, waiting and making sure I got a good place in line. To my knowledge I don't know of anyone who got turned away.

Perhaps I was lucky? Or perhaps his is easy to get if you're willing to put forth some semblance of effort.

Thanks!

Those are not tough sigs. They are harder than easy sigs, but not tough. There are hundreds of Millers and McFarlanes and thousands of Jim Lees. Miller had gotten quite a bit tougher, but as predicted by some here, as his Hollywood star has started to wane a little, he has come back to the comics world as a demigod.

I pray to God, but we call him Jon Jesper here...
:facepalm:
:facepalm::facepalm:

I don't worship your false Gods. My prayers go out to seanfingh and GACollectibles. lol

JJ is HOF. I am career Double-A with warning track power.

I think that puts me all the way back to T-ball. :roflmao:

I don't worship your false Gods. My prayers go out to seanfingh and GACollectibles. lol

I think i am at least coach pitch...

Are you saying Andy is in left field picking daisies? I'll have none of that talk. :sumo:

Are you saying Andy is in left field picking daisies? I'll have none of that talk. :sumo:

Andy is at least journeyman MLB, like Edgar Renteria. Another year or two and he will be Hall eligible.

You, on the other hand, are a slightly chubby pre-teen batboy.

I think i am at least coach pitch...

1st ballot HOF

Andy is at least journeyman MLB, like Edgar Renteria. Another year or two and he will be Hall eligible.

You, on the other hand, are a slightly chubby pre-teen batboy.

Might be fair. I think of myself as Walter Matthau in The Bad News Bears.

I thought JJ came in to the league to trumpets of high expectations only to fizzle due to injury or lack of skill.....no, wait, that was every other duke guy.

I thought JJ came in to the league to trumpets of high expectations only to fizzle due to injury or lack of skill.....no, wait, that was every other duke guy.

Sour grapes make wine. Still butthurt about that Maxx 1/2.