• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

London Mini picture report

46 posts in this topic

Some blurry pics…This is what I (vaguely) remember from the Con on Saturday

London19.jpg

Chicks

London21.jpg

London20.jpg

London28.jpg

Chicks

London26.jpg

More chicks

London24.jpg

And Couple more babes..

london6.jpg

A cute Squirrel that I fell in love at first sight

london7.jpg

Cute reporter strokin’ a mic

London1-1.jpg

Stan

London16.jpg

Some beaters signed…

London22.jpg

Tonia from DWC…maaaan they were working their lil buttz off….insane work….(thanks for everything guys)

london8.jpg

Baddesttest sketch!

London14.jpg

Cool Dude

London17.jpg

Cute exhibitors

London18.jpg

Cool dude

London13.jpg

Ebas

London12.jpg

Beer

London11.jpg

Survival conversation…Beer

London10.jpg

Hue Jakeman

London27.jpg

Beer

london9.jpg

Beer (Construction workers from Birmingham?)

London2.jpg

Beer

london4.jpg

More beers

london3.jpg

Beers…yeah, I got Glenn Fabry wasted

Hector, it was great to meet you. Did you make it to Stonehenge?

I woke up to the sound of a beer poppin' in front of my face..."We're here, Sober up!! I didn't drive all the way over here for nothin'".....Stonehenge...check

It was also a pleasure to meet you....and many others...it was awesome!!

Hector was da man! It was a pleasure meeting you dude.
Was Sunday any better?

Sunday was quieter. I decided to have a lay in, eat a full english and take a long hot shower in the morning so I was in no rush to get there. I got there about 11am and just hung around.

It was less manic and gave me the opportunity to talk to dealers/creators that you couldn't get near to on Saturday. Then I had a couple of beers with Stryfe1000 in the Fox beer garden while the sun was shining (thumbs u

london8.jpg

Baddesttest sketch!

Very :cool:!

Hector was da man! It was a pleasure meeting you dude.
Was Sunday any better?

Sunday was quieter. I decided to have a lay in, eat a full english and take a long hot shower in the morning so I was in no rush to get there. I got there about 11am and just hung around.

It was less manic and gave me the opportunity to talk to dealers/creators that you couldn't get near to on Saturday. Then I had a couple of beers with Stryfe1000 in the Fox beer garden while the sun was shining (thumbs u

I'm still trippin out on the story why h is Stryfe1000.....

That had best not be my UXM X-23 was about to maul..

I asked DWC to get it signed by Perez, not to get trimmed by some fine looking Wolvie wannabe :)

It was great to meet you on Saturday night. Just a shame I couldn't carry on the drinking as I had an hour long tube commute (And those are no fun when you are drunk).

I asked DWC to get it signed by Perez, not to get trimmed by some fine looking Wolvie wannabe :)

It was great to meet you on Saturday night. Just a shame I couldn't carry on the drinking as I had an hour long tube commute (And those are no fun when you are drunk).

It would have been cool to have a road dog to make it through the night....but yeah..being on a train will make you lose you buzz with a quickness

It would have been cool to have a road dog to make it through the night....but yeah..being on a train will make you lose you buzz Puke with a quickness

If everyone in the world was as happy as Bitteroldman and as enthusiastic as Chespirito, World peace would surely follow (Although the hangovers would be monumental).

That Sunday's hangover was Epic... My hands were shaking at noon