• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

London Mini picture report

46 posts in this topic

You're good fun to go drinking with Hector. It was very cool to meet you. :headbang:
Those Birmingham fellows next to us were quite the characters that night

My memories of the Birmingham guys are very vague. :tonofbricks:

If everyone in the world was as happy as Bitteroldman and as enthusiastic as Chespirito, World peace would surely follow (Although the hangovers would be monumental).

(worship)

....and I was lucky enough to have both of them on my dinner table. ^^

You're good fun to go drinking with Hector. It was very cool to meet you. :headbang:

Considering I've given up heavy drinking for a while, it's probably a good thing I didn't attend.

:eek:

snap, i forgot totally about them, last real memory was hotel bar filling up with Zumba Grannys

snap, i forgot totally about them, last real memory was hotel bar filling up with Zumba Grannys

Actually, there was only one tranny in the bunch. As far as the Birmingham fellows go, their picture is posted on the first page of this "report," they rock the mullets like no one I ever seen before.. I kicked it with them before meeting up with Glenn Fabry, he's super cool by the way

If everyone in the world was as happy as Bitteroldman and as enthusiastic as Chespirito, World peace would surely follow (Although the hangovers would be monumental).

(worship)

Only cause I 'alv-inched your chair :whistle:

(worship)

Only cause I 'alv-inched your chair :whistle:

I got drunk to blot out that painful memory. :rulez:

Bitteroldman's video of him shooting automatic weapons was insane

Yeah, don't let the extreme cheerfulness fool you, you don't want to mess with BitterOldMan. :fear: