• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

too buy or not to buy

39 posts in this topic

i just recently got into the cgc lately and went to megecon two weekends ago(great convention btw) i had a few books graded.. fatale #1 a&b chew #1 walking dead #1 invincible #1 jla rrp variant watchmen #1(idk why lol) adventure time #1 chapel hill variant new mutants 98.. ive also recently purchased green lantern #1 teardrop misprint alpha girl #1 nonplayer #1 peter panzerfaust #1 thief of thieves and some other

thanks.. ive been reading the boards for a few weeks now and finally decided to join :)

This place will definitely up your game in your collection.There is alot of experience here that will be of help to you. (thumbs u

thanks.. ive been reading the boards for a few weeks now and finally decided to join :)

This place will definitely up your game in your collection.There is alot of experience here that will be of help to you. (thumbs u

Especially if you're interested in killing bums. hm

Especially if you're interested in killing bums. hm

I don't know what you mean?

killer-clown.gif

it seems like alot of books on ebay have slowed there roll..im not sure what to buy or not anymore.. one day a book is hot then the next you cant give it away lol

Welcome to the boards. Nothing wrong with modern books but in general I believe the pattern is, they get hot, go up in price, every Tom and Harry rushes out and gets their copy or copies graded and then the price comes down.

If you enjoy them wonderful but I prefer Silver Age, key Marvels if I want the books to go up every year.

i collected comics when i was younger(1988-1995) then i gave it up to focus on growing up and being a teenager lol.. but with the spark of all the comic movies and tv series (twd) ive started collecting again.. i had prolly 100-150 books a year ago.. now im sittin at about 3300.. i have stuff from the 60's all the way up to last weeks pull list.. i love it more now than ever and i probly will open a shop one day and quit my job lol

i collected comics when i was younger(1988-1995) then i gave it up to focus on growing up and being a teenager lol.. but with the spark of all the comic movies and tv series (twd) ive started collecting again.. i had prolly probably 100-150 books a year ago.. now im sittin at about 3300.. i have stuff from the 60's all the way up to last weeks pull list.. i love it more now than ever and i problyprobably will open a shop one day and quit my job lol

Fixed for you. (thumbs u

You must be a young buck,I have underwear older than you. lol

i collected comics when i was younger(1988-1995) then i gave it up to focus on growing up and being a teenager lol.. but with the spark of all the comic movies and tv series (twd) ive started collecting again.. i had prolly 100-150 books a year ago.. now im sittin at about 3300.. i have stuff from the 60's all the way up to last weeks pull list.. i love it more now than ever and i probly will open a shop one day and quit my job lol

Cool. About 3 months before you open up the shop get in your application for food stamps.......

Cool. About 3 months before you open up the shop get in your application for food stamps.......

He could be a CEO of a large corp sitting on a nice retirement package. :baiting:

i just recently got into the cgc lately and went to megecon two weekends ago(great convention btw) i had a few books graded.. fatale #1 a&b chew #1 walking dead #1 invincible #1 jla rrp variant watchmen #1(idk why lol) adventure time #1 chapel hill variant new mutants 98.. ive also recently purchased green lantern #1 teardrop misprint alpha girl #1 nonplayer #1 peter panzerfaust #1 thief of thieves and some other

Onsite grading? What did they come back at? Let's see them. :popcorn:

i couldnt come back on the next day(sunday) i had to be back home sat night.. i had them accepted at the show.. waiting on grading now :) should be friday or monday on my twd #1 and a week or so later for the others