• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Phoenix Comicon May 24th - 27th

151 posts in this topic

Just got an emil about more guests added. Great show for Star Trek fans, because of TNG 25th ann. Here are some more guest announcements.

Friday through Sunday: Levar Burton, Michael Dorn, Marina Sirtis, Brent Spiner Sunday: Patrick Stewart

!!!!! :o - Ok, who's doing the facilitator gig for this show?!?!?!

I'm In (thumbs u

And setting up at a show for the first time :wishluck:

Good luck! This show will host my first booth also (thumbs u

(thumbs u

I'll be selling 99% OA and a few NSNart exclusives.

If anyone wants some quarter books that they can flip at the show, let me know. free delivery :gossip:

Still a lot of great guest's at this show though i should be runnin around like a mad man but it will be fun

I will be standing in a 10x30 foot booth (#313, 315, 317) but it will feel like I am running around.

I will have 50 longs of mostly Bronze books and another 50+ boxes of $2, 5, 10, priced, and half off boxes of great stuff. I will also have over 150 CGC books from the high end to affordable.

If you have a want list, please pm me with it as I have over 200,000 comics so this is only part of what I will have for sale.

Please stop by and say hi. I will be glad to give a Board discount on purchases as well.

I will also be at the Long Beach Fanfest May 12th and Albuquerque Comic Expo June 8-10 if any of you can make one of those.

Ed Robertson

Still a lot of great guest's at this show though i should be runnin around like a mad man but it will be fun

I will be standing in a 10x30 foot booth (#313, 315, 317) but it will feel like I am running around.

I will have 50 longs of mostly Bronze books and another 50+ boxes of $2, 5, 10, priced, and half off boxes of great stuff. I will also have over 150 CGC books from the high end to affordable.

If you have a want list, please pm me with it as I have over 200,000 comics so this is only part of what I will have for sale.

Please stop by and say hi. I will be glad to give a Board discount on purchases as well.

I will also be at the Long Beach Fanfest May 12th and Albuquerque Comic Expo June 8-10 if any of you can make one of those.

Ed Robertson

:whee:

Ed Robertson

I will stop by and Check things out say Hi and Probably see u in New Mexico too

:news:Hotflips is pleased to announce that we will be setting up at the show. :news:

We will have our normal set up of comic book supplies: Bags, Boards, Toploaders, and Mylars set up inside Artist Alley itself.

Flight booked, hotel booked, booth booked!! Looking forward to the show. Stop by and say Hi!!

Jeff

I have to tip my hat to their advertising. I saw a very professional tv ad for the Phoenix Comic Con while watching tv today...why is that impressive to me ?

# 1 Its April 18,2012 and the convention is not till the end of May

# 2 - The ad appeared on cable on BBC America during a episode of Star Trek :Next Generation

#3 I live in Central Texas.A long way from the Phoenix ,AZ market.

This really pushing them up from a local convention to a national level convention.

I have to tip my hat to their advertising. I saw a very professional tv ad for the Phoenix Comic Con while watching tv today...why is that impressive to me ?

# 1 Its April 18,2012 and the convention is not till the end of May

# 2 - The ad appeared on cable on BBC America during a episode of Star Trek :Next Generation

#3 I live in Central Texas.A long way from the Phoenix ,AZ market.

This really pushing them up from a local convention to a national level convention.

Yeah, I was pleasantly surprised to see electronic billboards as I was driving in to Phoenix last year for the show.

They are certainly doing it right and I am hapy they are close enough that I can attend every year.

:news:Hotflips is pleased to announce that we will be setting up at the show. :news:

We will have our normal set up of comic book supplies: Bags, Boards, Toploaders, and Mylars set up inside Artist Alley itself.

Flight booked, hotel booked, booth booked!! Looking forward to the show. Stop by and say Hi!!

Jeff

I will be stoppin by i need a few things (thumbs u

Ed Robertson

I will stop by and Check things out say Hi and Probably see u in New Mexico too

Great! Please let me know if you are looking for anything in particular. Always nice to meet a few new people each year.

Ed

Jeff

+1

Jeff

I will picking up some things as well... :headbang: