• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The book has arrived! Hey IAN Part 2...

109 posts in this topic

Here's where it came from. Nice catch, Scott (aka ArchieFan)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2245786987

Anyone want the other books? insane.gif

I can't believe that Ian doesn't search Ebay auction titles and descriptions for the last few books he needs. foreheadslap.gif

here you can have your own Buzzy 70 also.

Here's where it came from. Nice catch, Scott (aka ArchieFan)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2245786987

Anyone want the other books? insane.gif

I can't believe that Ian doesn't search Ebay auction titles and descriptions for the last few books he needs. foreheadslap.gif

here you can have your own Buzzy 70 also.

foreheadslap.gifforeheadslap.gifforeheadslap.gifforeheadslap.gifforeheadslap.gifforeheadslap.gifforeheadslap.gifforeheadslap.gifforeheadslap.gifforeheadslap.gifforeheadslap.gifforeheadslap.gifforeheadslap.gifforeheadslap.gifforeheadslap.gifforeheadslap.gifforeheadslap.gifforeheadslap.gif

Same seller. Either he's got a warehouse full of 'em 893whatthe.gif or he messed up and listed the same lot he already sold to Shield. insane.gif

the lot is different, the photo is different, the description is different. The seller has another Buzzy 70 for auction. Despite the popular consesus, and Ian's own ego, there are many people out there who know nothing of Ian's quest. The last few books he owns are probably owned by these people, and they probably know nothing of comic collecting or value of such books.

Hard to believe that with all the fuss regarding this issue an ebay seller should have more than one copy. It figures.

Maybe it's not so rare after all.... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I wonder if it will go up in guide nontheless after all this publicity ? Maybe next year it will be $10 ! 893whatthe.gif

Same seller. Either he's got a warehouse full of 'em 893whatthe.gif or he messed up and listed the same lot he already sold to Shield. insane.gif

the lot is different, the photo is different, the description is different. The seller has another Buzzy 70 for auction. Despite the popular consesus, and Ian's own ego, there are many people out there who know nothing of Ian's quest. The last few books he owns are probably owned by these people, and they probably know nothing of comic collecting or value of such books.

I believe the rest of the books on his list are all 1930s books, so there are no silly books left.

I believe the rest of the books on his list are all 1930s books, so there are no silly books left.

all the more reason they are probably sitting in someone's garage or attic. Of course those same people may just opt to throw out any comics they might have thinking they have no value in lower condition.