• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Batman 50

19 posts in this topic

With that piece missing on the lower right corner,3.5

golden age! :baiting:

A 3.5 is a 3.5 whether it's a G.A. or a Modern. (thumbs u

try telling that to the golden age bumpers at CGC ;) if he get's it slabbed, we can make a bet. 4.0 and under, you win. 4.5 up, i win :grin:

try telling that to the golden age bumpers at CGC ;) if he get's it slabbed, we can make a bet. 4.0 and under, you win. 4.5 up, i win :grin:

Deal (thumbs u

Deal (thumbs u

:headbang:

I printed the submission form this evening and it will be going to CGC on Saturday.

Of course, I'm hoping for higher. The spine is quite tight, the cover has a bit of gloss and the interior colors just pop. I've attached a scan of an inside page. It's not a good scan because I didn't want to do more than rest the book open for a second, but it sort of shows the page quality. Does this count as off-white? The colors really pop a lot more than the scan shows.

insidebatman50.jpg