• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stan Lee writing credit on ASM #200?

15 posts in this topic

So every CGC copy of this book that I see makes NO mention of Stan in the label. But every site I go to gives Stan a writing credit for this book. What's the case and what's the story? Can I get him added to my copy?

So every CGC copy of this book that I see makes NO mention of Stan in the label. But every site I go to gives Stan a writing credit for this book. What's the case and what's the story? Can I get him added to my copy?

Why? (shrug)

Sure you can, Stan will sign anything. :insane:

Do you really care that much about the label saying he was the writer?

The Probably give Stan credit because part of the story is a retelling of spidermans Origin which Stan wrote but no official writing duties in the issue.

If you only want to get signatures on books from people who actually did work on them, like I do, this gives a good opportunity to get Stan on a book he actually did work on. Even if it was only one page at least he did do something in this issue, unlike a million other moderns people have had signed.

If you only want to get signatures on books from people who actually did work on them, like I do, this gives a good opportunity to get Stan on a book he actually did work on. Even if it was only one page at least he did do something in this issue, unlike a million other moderns people have had signed.