• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

20 posts in this topic

Weekend sales thread to raise funds. Usual board selling rules apply.

First :takeit: wins. Offers via PM welcome. I'll get up scans later today.

Prices include domestic shipping.

Would love to work out trade + cash if you have any of these:

Showcase #4 CGC 1.0 - 2.0

Showcase #22 CGC 4.0

Hulk #1 CGC 2.0 OW

Iron Man #55 CGC 9.2 White Pages (Asking $400 $380)

Bought slabbed pressing status unknown.

Hero for Hire #1 CGC 9.2 White Pages (Asking $375 $350)

Bought slabbed pressing status unknown.

TOS #57 CGC 7.0 OW Pages (Asking $400 $390)

Bought on boards. Not pressed (Non CBC on spine that would benefit from a press).

Captain America Comics #54 CGC 6.0 CR-OW (Asking $750 $700)

Pressed by Joeypost.

Any GPA info on TOS 57?

:facepalm:

What am I missing? Is this not a valid question?

It's a valid question...just not the OP's job to supply you with GPA. Pay the $11 and get the info for yourself.

I never implied it was his job, just a simple question, not a demand. Chill out.

Thanks very much to Kirk for doing something helpful and sending me a PM. cheers.

Any GPA info on TOS 57?

It's a valid question...just not the OP's job to supply you with GPA. Pay the $11 and get the info for yourself.

I never implied it was his job, just a simple question, not a demand. Chill out.

Thanks very much to Kirk for doing something helpful and sending me a PM. cheers.

In the future PM me, I will give you all the gpa info you want. Since I pay the 11$ I can do w/e I want with the info. Anyhow, Kirk, nice books. Good luck with the sale.

Any GPA info on TOS 57?

In the future PM me, I will give you all the gpa info you want. Since I pay the 11$ I can do w/e I want with the info. Anyhow, Kirk, nice books. Good luck with the sale.

Thanks everyone. Hugs all around.

:news: Price drops!

Iron Man #55 CGC 9.2 White Pages (Asking $400 $380)

Hero for Hire #1 CGC 9.2 White Pages (Asking $375 $350)

TOS #57 CGC 7.0 OW Pages (Asking $400 $390)

Captain America Comics #54 CGC 6.0 CR-OW (Asking $750 $700)

Any GPA info on TOS 57?

My response came off rather harsh and it sounded different than it was intended. I apologize to eugenius for that. I was trying to say that posting GPA info isn't necessary in a sales thread and the OP has the right to post the info or not. I've gotten into trouble (per say) by posting GPA info that some considered untruthful and perhaps the OP wanted to avoid that.

Again, I apologize. Here's one for you eugenius:

bw-tokyo-hug.jpg