• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

748 posts in this topic

I've been thinking about this for a little bit, if I have a promo of some kind, such as 1/2 off, 1/3 off, etc, I would like you guys to post the :takeit: one book at a time. No more bulk :takeit: I certainly don't mean to offend the person/people that grabbed those books when the promos were on, I just feel that it would be great to give everyone a chance. Even if you posted "xxx, takeit", and submit, then another book "xxy, takeit", that's fine. Thanks and good luck everyone. (thumbs u

Andy

I've been thinking about this for a little bit, if I have a promo of some kind, such as 1/2 off, 1/3 off, etc, I would like you guys to post the :takeit: one book at a time. No more bulk :takeit: I certainly don't mean to offend the person/people that grabbed those books when the promos were on, I just feel that it would be great to give everyone a chance. Even if you posted "xxx, takeit", and submit, then another book "xxy, takeit", that's fine. Thanks and good luck everyone. (thumbs u

Andy

I think thats a great idea. Superb

What's up next Andy?

I've got about 50 books here. I'm going to snap the pics and upload them. There's a mix now: SSWS starting at #133, OAAW starting at #278, and OFF starting at #116. All pretty nice books, for the most part.

Andy

I think thats a great idea. Superb

+1

Andy

You're too nice Andy.

Don't lose too much money on any of these gems. (thumbs u

I sure wish I was around earlier this afternoon. :cry:

:takeit: everything you are about to post at 1/2 off. :wishluck:

Timing couldn't have been better. :wink:

Great books you've been putting in this thread Andy! I wish I could have won more, but alas sometimes I must attend to real world activities!

Thanks guys. :applause: That clears the slate again.

After this group of 50-odd books, I'm going to wrap up the thread. I should be able to do it all tonight, and that's probably a 2-hour ordeal. Hopefully, you can all stay with me and more join in.

Andy