• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Price Variant Club
31 31

3,557 posts in this topic

yep, I missed that one too - never saw it.

I might have bid this up some if I saw it while it was in auction a really neat item for variant collectors.

Neat Find

If you want color copies of variants, you could just ask - most of those were mine. :acclaim:

I saw it, and about barfed.

if anyone wants scans, they can just hijack them from STL

Here's the oldest known 30 cent price variant.

Probably Canadian as in the idicia on page one, the cost in Canada is 30 cents versus US which is 25.

Still neat as I can't find another 30 cent copy for sale, there's about 20 on ebay all with 25 cent covers. Seems to be much more rare than the 12/15 cent type of Dells and Gold Keys.

scan0054.jpg

Here's the oldest known 30 cent price variant.

Probably Canadian as in the idicia on page one, the cost in Canada is 30 cents versus US which is 25.

Still neat as I can't find another 30 cent copy for sale, there's about 20 on ebay all with 25 cent covers. Seems to be much more rare than the 12/15 cent type of Dells and Gold Keys.

scan0054.jpg

There's another one like this, a Pogo squarebound.

Arthur's was the bomb back in the day. Silver Snail doesn't even come close in MHO. You could find so much gold in those boxes. Some of his stock shows up at the occasional show. Picked up some copies of Tales of the Green Lantern Corps Anuual 2 and Labyrinth issues what had those distinctive yellow stickers on the bags.

I remember Cumberland Comics got a lot of back issues from him in the 80's. Finished my Marvel Star Wars run through him. Ah memories! :cloud9: