• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Capt. Marvel Jr. 115 and other oddball Golden Age

16 posts in this topic

$6 shipping in U.S. I will ship worldwide. :takeit: rules.

As always - return if not satisfied for full refund.

CAPTAIN MARVEL 115 FN ( 6.0) Light tanning at page edge otherwise cr/ow. Very small split at bottom of spine, dust shadow at top, light wear. Deep colors. Single staple book - but staple is in the top position - no holes for bottom staple. Cover and centerfold are secure.

Hands down the most eye-popping insane cover on any Fawcett superhero book, and an all-time classic. The inside story is as weird as the cover implies. Throw out the guide, as this book rarely comes up for sale. $350SOLD

capmarveljr115-1.jpg

capmarveljrBC115.jpg

GUNSMOKE #16 VG/F ( 5.0) CR/OW pages. Back cover creasing keeps the grade down.

Oddball Western horror cover, with horror themed western stories inside.$50

gunsmoke16.jpg

gunsmoke16BC.jpg

FLAMING LOVE #1 ( 2.0) cr/ow pages.spine split and stains at top , but decent reader. Ward cover and story featuring cold war romance "Tyranny Broke My Heart"

$25

flaminglove104.jpg

SWEETHEARTS 103 ( 3.0) cr/ow pages. writing on cover. George Evans art plus another cold war romance story "I Loved a Spy". Tom Cruise time travel photo cover?

$12 SOLD

sweethearts103.jpg

SWEETHEARTS 103 ( 3.0) cr/ow pages. writing on cover. George Evans art plus another cold war romance story "I Loved a Spy". Tom Cruise time travel photo cover?

$12

sweethearts103.jpg

Wicked neck tats! :D

CRASH COMICS 1955 ( 2.5) tan/cream pages. Some insect/h2o damage at lower spine.

Stanford Chaparral comics issue. Magazine sized B/W interior. Parodies of Superman, Dennis the Menace and Bringing Up Father ( the last with anti-Wertham comments thrown in)

$40SOLD

crash.jpg

crashsupes.jpg

crashbuf.jpg

$12

sweethearts103.jpg

Wicked neck tats! :D

Was going to say, Tom Cruise has his gangsta' face on!

$12

sweethearts103.jpg

:takeit:

Thank you!

$12

sweethearts103.jpg

:takeit:

Thank you!

Can't pass up a spy comic book. :gossip:

I'll use it for my lecture at the Spy Museum next month. :grin: