• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How to fix a Sketch Cover.

8 posts in this topic

Hi Guys, and Gals,

A question for those that have Sketch Covers. How can I fix the Sketch Cover artwork that has been inked, so the ink won't smudge?

I tested the ink brush on a Marvel cover, and not problem, but the Dynamite Cover stock is taking a long time to dry, and I don't know if a spray fixative would hold the ink.

Any help would be very appreciated. I want to mail this to my client asap.

Thank you.

If you're talking ink on one of those slick covers, there is no way to fix it.

Try using a hair dryer. Getting the ink completely dry is the only thing you'll be able to do for it.

That's a good idea, don't know why I didn't try that.

Thank you for posting. :)

If you're talking ink on one of those slick covers, there is no way to fix it.

Try using a hair dryer. Getting the ink completely dry is the only thing you'll be able to do for it.

I'm sorry... I know this doesn't have anything to do with the topic but Dice, I think you now OFFICIALLY own the creepiest GIF Sig line! :fear:

You might be the first person to ever call Gina "creepy."

I'm sorry... I know this doesn't have anything to do with the topic but Dice, I think you now OFFICIALLY own the creepiest GIF Sig line! :fear:

:acclaim: ... let me rephrase that.

You own the creepiest GIF that happens to be contained within your sig line!

Who is Gina? (shrug)