• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Batman and Detective Show Us Yours!
14 14

2,401 posts in this topic

This is one of my favorite covers of the entire Golden Age and the Church copy is out of the wood work! It was graded very recently and although it has a slight mis-cut -and I am not sure what is going on with the bottom right corner-, the colors are so beautiful, rich and vibrant it seems unreal! :luhv:

Up in the HA's November Signature Auction.

lf-6.jpeg

here's my latest acquisition. I'm really excited about this one since you almost never see it for sale. I've been looking for a copy that isn't totally beat up for a while.

This is my favorite Joker Cover. I guess it's because I like journalists.

SLR

This is one of my favorite covers of the entire Golden Age and the Church copy is out of the wood work! It was graded very recently and although it has a slight mis-cut -and I am not sure what is going on with the bottom right corner-, the colors are so beautiful, rich and vibrant it seems unreal! :luhv:

Up in the HA's November Signature Auction.

lf-6.jpeg

What a fantastic book. I'm sure the final hammer price will be in the stratosphere so I won't even bother bidding on it I guess I can always enjoying seeing it in the Gerber Photo-Journal Guide.

SLR

Finally got it in. This one is signed by Jerry on the first page and from his private collection. I know it's not a high grade or white pages but it's a book that I'll always cherish being a Batman fanatic. :cloud9:

image-1.jpeg

Finally got it in. This one is signed by Jerry on the first page and from his private collection. I know it's not a high grade or white pages but it's a book that I'll always cherish being a Batman fanatic. :cloud9:

image-1.jpeg

I think it's fantastic...congratulations!

mm

Edited by Marty Mann

image-1.jpeg

I think it's fantastic...congratulations!

mm

Jerry signed more than one apparently....

7339105994_ec9123ef15_c.jpg