• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Batman and Detective Show Us Yours!
14 14

2,400 posts in this topic

I own very few Golden Age books, and most of them are questionable - more "pre-Silver Age", whatever people might call that. But this new purchase is definitely my oldest comic so far.

Batman%2022_001_zps9h7jfylv.jpg

Updated group shot of my poor man's collection of Golden Age Joker Covers taken at LCS Mission Comics owned by Leef Smith.

I am trying to decide whether to obtain a copy of Batman #49, where the Joker is mentioned on the cover, but is not really in the comic book.

image-1.jpg

Poor folk do not typically have collections as awesome as yours :applause:

one nice set display of books, spread the love around

Just seeing this thread for the first time, and this pic is incredible. Congrats!

Updated group shot of my poor man's collection of Golden Age Joker Covers taken at LCS Mission Comics owned by Leef Smith.

I am trying to decide whether to obtain a copy of Batman #49, where the Joker is mentioned on the cover, but is not really in the comic book.

image-1.jpg

Poor folk do not typically have collections as awesome as yours :applause:

one nice set display of books, spread the love around

Just seeing this thread for the first time, and this pic is incredible. Congrats!

The Joker covers are nothing compared to Tec 27.

(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)

(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)

(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)

I put 27 of these in honor of your Tec 27.

While everybody in the San Francisco Bay Area was attending the Golden State Warriors NBA Championship Parade, I was waiting for FedEx to deliver....

image_zpsvzvzhijg.jpg

A "Spoon" Sprang recreation of Batman 23. I have been looking for a recreation that I liked for a while.

Thanks to FedEx, Comiclink, and the person who put the recreation up for auction.

While everybody in the San Francisco Bay Area was attending the Golden State Warriors NBA Championship Parade, I was waiting for FedEx to deliver....

image_zpsvzvzhijg.jpg

A "Spoon" Sprang recreation of Batman 23. I have been looking for a recreation that I liked for a while.

Thanks to FedEx, Comiclink, and the person who put the recreation up for auction.

I watched the parade on TV :).

Congrats on that one Ray. You are a true Batman fan. Where will you hang that up?

image_zpsvzvzhijg.jpg

Really neat!

image_zpsvzvzhijg.jpg

That is an amazing pick-up and you got it at a real good price !