• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Limited Edition Photo Journal Guide to Marvel Comics Question

5 posts in this topic

I picked up the Limited edition/ deluxe edition of the Photo Journal Guide to Marvel Comics. It is in beautiful condition w/ slipcase. There are a few items that have me wondering about my copy. First its not signed or numbered. The page is there for it to be (limited to 2500 copies). Second there are a few pages out of order.

Has anyone see copies like this. Is this a reject or a printer's proof?

I picked up the Limited edition/ deluxe edition of the Photo Journal Guide to Marvel Comics. It is in beautiful condition w/ slipcase. There are a few items that have me wondering about my copy. First its not signed or numbered. The page is there for it to be (limited to 2500 copies). Second there are a few pages out of order.

Has anyone see copies like this. Is this a reject or a printer's proof?

My best guess is that your ship has come in!

Prepare to set sail for Tahiti!

There are lots like that. The way I heard it is a bunch were found, unsigned/numbered, in a warehouse.

Cool I was wondering why I got it so cheap $33.00 . Its a great deal for a good resource.

After the ww Austin show two years ago my brother and I checked out Austin books and comics "holiday" store with all their back stock and carp. They had a bunch of those there unsigned, but with the page. I have a copy signed that I bought when it came out, and also a proof page (pre-hero strange tales). Thought that was a real cool book back in the day as I had never seen a ton of those books!