• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ebay Seller: comicmylars

31 posts in this topic

I think I've seen him set up at West Coast shows.

I wouldn't have a problem buying from him from what I know.

Don't know if he's a boardie.

i have no idea about comics. i know he gets great deals on supplies from what he says.

didnt even know the guy sold comics. never looked at him on ebay. my buddy just tells me i should buy supplies from him.

i buy from hotflips

The majority of his expensive books are graded and from what I can tell he sounds like a legit seller.

Sean, you thinking about buying books or supplies?

Shin knows him, and speaks highly of him.

Charlie/Comicmylars is a smart investor in comics that focused on key books over the years in multiples. I've seen him win a book on Comiclink for $700, then a month later post it on his Ebay account for $1,200 because his gut feeling is that is what the book is worth.

If you check his history, the high-dollar books are not usually the ones that sell.

The majority of his expensive books are graded and from what I can tell he sounds like a legit seller.

I have my eye on his 9.6 TMNT 1 but it's a bit pricey. The photos are too small for me to tell if it's a mislabeled 2nd print or a legit 1st print.

There's another boardie who has TWO! 9.6's who still seems to be out of town.

I have my eye on his 9.6 TMNT 1 but it's a bit pricey. The photos are too small for me to tell if it's a mislabeled 2nd print or a legit 1st print.

:gossip: There's a pretty nice 9.6 in the sales forum now.

I would be all over that if not for the unverified signature. For someone who doesn't mind that it's a gorgeous comic and the signature is obviously real.

I would be all over that if not for the unverified signature. For someone who doesn't mind that it's a gorgeous comic and the signature is obviously real.

If you know the sig is legit, why does it bother you?

I've bought books from him before. His top grade stuff is usually priced above market. I never had any issues with anything I bought.