• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed

45 posts in this topic

Hey everyone, I will be selling various moderns here in an attempt to raise a little bit of money for an upcoming con in my area. Shipping will be $6 for up to 6 books, and $10 for any amount of books after 6, anywhere in the United States or Canada. Prefered payment would be through paypal, but will also accept Money Order or Cheque.

:takeit: is key here like in other threads but if you see something you like here dont be afraid to send me a private message!" :takeit:

*Scans on all books will be available upon request*

No one has any interest?

Am I doing this correctly?

Since you asked, who are you? No one knows who you are and you're starting a sales thread at <25 posts.

I may not have said it so bluntly, but yeah, it helps to have references when selling on the boards. Have you dealt with other professional sellers before who can vouch for you?

No one has any interest?

Am I doing this correctly?

Since you asked, who are you? No one knows who you are and you're starting a sales thread at <25 posts.

I may not have said it so bluntly, but yeah, it helps to have references when selling on the boards. Have you dealt with other professional sellers before who can vouch for you?

My apologies to the OP, no harm intended :foryou: