• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

closed...

11 posts in this topic

Gotta come up with some cash in the next day or so, so some of my goodies have to go. This book will only be for sale until I get that cash. $750 shipped worldwide, if you can pay by tomorrow.

Creepy 4 9.0 SS Frazetta f0dc4598.jpg

401a4ae9.jpg

This is so awesome. A personal grail, as Frazetta has been a huge influence to my work. But alas, there's a personal recession going on in my wallet, and no hopes of a bailout soon.

Hope your money turns up before you have to part with the book!

I do, but all the ROM's (including the 5 i bought this morning) and the 5 i have at CGC and the BB 34 CGC and the Tec 395 CGC and the Cap 100 CGC and the (you get the picture) ... that i just bought is somehow preventing from absorbing this nice piece into my collection at the moment. *sigh* .

this, coupled with G.A.Tor's amazing thread in GA/SA is killing me right now ...

I do, but all the ROM's (including the 5 i bought this morning) and the 5 i have at CGC and the BB 34 CGC and the Tec 395 CGC and the Cap 100 CGC and the (you get the picture) ... that i just bought is somehow preventing from absorbing this nice piece into my collection at the moment. *sigh* .

this, coupled with G.A.Tor's amazing thread in GA/SA is killing me right now ...

Yet none of those are a Frazetta SS...