• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Why was Charlton Guy banned?

108 posts in this topic

I like to think of myself as well rounded.

Cutting back on the beer might help in that regard.

;)

For Watson having a beer would be a new experience to add to his well rounded world view.

I only drink beer in the presence of a Massachusett and/or a Belgian. So, it's unlikely to happen again.

What about Londoners??

Charleton Guy gave me one week suspension on the Comics Corral because he didn't like something I said on these boards concerning a member of these boards that only occasionally posted on the Corral. When I appealed to the boards main moderator , the guy was apologetic but didn't want to risk CGs wrath by over-ruling him.

As far as I'm concerned, he's a doosh and I regret not running into him in his ill-fated journey over here.

;)

For Watson having a beer would be a new experience to add to his well rounded world view.

I only drink beer in the presence of a Massachusett and/or a Belgian. So, it's unlikely to happen again.

What about Londoners??

I wouldn't be able to handle that tar y'all pull from the tap.

Charleton Guy gave me one week suspension on the Comics Corral because he didn't like something I said on these boards concerning a member of these boards that only occasionally posted on the Corral. When I appealed to the boards main moderator , the guy was apologetic but didn't want to risk CGs wrath by over-ruling him.

As far as I'm concerned, he's a doosh and I regret not running into him in his ill-fated journey over here.

I think we were in on that together, but my memory escapes me. I get emails from time to time about being missed at the Comics Corral. The must really be hard up for participation. As far as I'm concerned, they can all kiss my arse.

I get emails from time to time about being missed at the Comics Corral.
I get those too.

I think we were in on that together, but my memory escapes me. I get emails from time to time about being missed at the Comics Corral. The must really be hard up for participation. As far as I'm concerned, they can all kiss my arse.

Well Davenport ,Aaron and Iron Maniac are all members.Just sayin.

Just sayin...what? That you're clueless? That hatred destroys brain cells? Obsessions don't require reality? What exactly? :screwy:

I've never had a problem with either Charleton Guy or Comics Corral, and everybody there was nice and welcoming the few times I visited. So what? Most chat boards are, you know.

Or maybe you don't know. You've been booted off more than one. That's your first clue, right there. ;)

Just sayin...what? That you're clueless? That hatred destroys brain cells? Obsessions don't require reality? What exactly? :screwy:

I've never had a problem with either Charleton Guy or Comics Corral, and everybody there was nice and welcoming the few times I visited. So what? Most chat boards are, you know.

Or maybe you don't know. You've been booted off more than one. That's your first clue, right there. ;)

Beetlejuice Beetlejuice Beetlejuice. lol

You know what? I've posted a lot here on CGC, STL, and ComicsPriceGuide. All manner of dust-ups and heated exchanges, but never booted, not even a single strike. Not once. (unlike all your various boots and strikes )

I need to correct that. In fact, I'm going to hit the "notify" button and turn myself in right after this post. :)

You're an insufficiently_thoughtful_person. Straight up. And your long multi-board history of hate-rants, baiting and lies suggests a sick individual. And why you're still allowed to scum up these boards is nothing short of miraculous. Either someone's got your back or someone's not paying close enough attention.

You know what? I've posted a lot here on CGC, STL, and ComicsPriceGuide. All manner of dust-ups and heated exchanges, but never booted, not even a single strike. Not once. (unlike all your various boots and strikes )

I need to correct that. In fact, I'm going to hit the "notify" button and turn myself in right after this post. :)

You're an insufficiently_thoughtful_person. Straight up. And your long multi-board history of hate-rants, baiting and lies suggests a sick individual. And why you're still allowed to scum up these boards is nothing short of miraculous. Either someone's got your back or someone's not paying close enough attention.

There is still St Louis and Comics Corral (thumbs u

Tell Erik I said hello :cloud9:

I've posted a lot here on CGC, STL, and ComicsPriceGuide. All manner of dust-ups and heated exchanges, but never booted, not even a single strike. Not once.

Neither have I.

Maybe I need to toughen up my image to get some street cred.

:mad:

Charleton Guy gave me one week suspension on the Comics Corral because he didn't like something I said on these boards concerning a member of these boards that only occasionally posted on the Corral.

If so, that wasn't right. on this board should stay on this board.

(shrug)

You aren't fully informed... on a myriad of levels.

As far as I'm concerned, they can all kiss my arse. .

Now what was that you were saying about being fully informed? Well guess what? I post on ComicsCorral. Do you typically put your foot in your mouth so quickly?

???

Would you like to rephrase your invitation? Or should we just carry on accordingly?

(shrug)

I believe I've found the answer to my own question. Here's a selection of quotes:

Ample display of complete opposition to CGC services.

Clearly not here as a constructive part of the CGC community.

Better off using his own resources to push his agenda rather than ours.

:insane:

Who would have thunk it?

:o

;)

The proper term is Mindividual_without_enough_empathy