• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Why was Charlton Guy banned?

108 posts in this topic

Soren is a good guy, just has to much adrenaline in his axe grinding endeavours.
I spoke with Soren on the phone once. He seemed like a great guy. I think he could be a great comedian.

Why was Charlton Guy banned anyway? I don't know of any comic book fan that thinks ill of him or his posting on various discussion forums.

???

I think ill of him and his posting.

You don't know it, but I secretly like you. Not because of anything related to this post, but because you enjoy being you.

:roflmao:

Why was Charlton Guy banned anyway? I don't know of any comic book fan that thinks ill of him or his posting on various discussion forums.

???

You don't know it, but I secretly like you. Not because of anything related to this post, but because you enjoy being you.

I could not have said it better. :foryou:

???

Man-crushes are so 2009. :facepalm:

???

Dude, this is purely platonic.

Man-crushes are so 2009.

The new rage for 2012? Succinct articulative criticism.

???

Dude, this is purely platonic.

Did he have his shirt off again?

No, that was me today.

easy to get confused there

I'm across the hotel room from you, posting to you as you post to Roy.

will you shut up and just tell me what you want to say

Okay! Is it in yet?

damn, will you guys please take it in the bathroom

Glad I am sleeping in a different County tonight.

Do you have an extra room? I'm in no mood to be Lucky Pierre.

A consistent anti-CGC sentiment in his posting.

Got news for ALL of you... CGuy wasn't the only one w/anti-CGC sentiment here... several more are here, almost on a daily basis...

CAL who does not forget...

Got news for ALL of you... CGuy wasn't the only one w/anti-CGC sentiment here... several more are here, almost on a daily basis...

:fear:

I think it was just that he liked Charlton. It is hard enough hanging around with people who like comics but we all have our liimits. The keepers-of-the-board realized that most of us draw the line at Charlton.

Yes, that was my suspicion too. I've always found him to be an irreverant and jocular poster as opposed to an ill-tempered one.

:(

Got news for ALL of you... CGuy wasn't the only one w/anti-CGC sentiment here... several more are here, almost on a daily basis....

Is that a good thing or a bad thing in your book?

???

I would hope not! It's important to keep who's on which side of such a great divide straight.

;)

I don't know of any comic book fan that thinks ill of him or his posting on various discussion forums.

???

So therefore either you're not a comic fan or I'm not fully informed.

(shrug)

BTW, you're welcome to post more of your comics in the Gold and Silver Age forums. For whatever reason, I can't seem to recall any of yours. Perhaps it's just my memory fading with age....

:(