• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

House of Secrets #92 9.6 signed by Wrightson and Wein

65 posts in this topic

I looked at every sig. in the Wrightson appreciation thread,and looked at key points in the signature.The B in Bernie was always the same,yet different from the PGX book.Just not a good forgery,and yet another reason not to trust PGX. doh!

I looked at every sig. in the Wrightson appreciation thread,and looked at key points in the signature.The B in Bernie was always the same,yet different from the PGX book.Just not a good forgery,and yet another reason not to trust PGX. doh!

I trust PGX for all my coaster needs.

Hee hee.

You funny DiceX

Hee hee.

You funny DiceX

I'm not feeling the love without a graemlin. :(

Hee hee.

You funny DiceX

:popcorn:

Hee hee.

You funny DiceX

:luhv:

Hee hee.

You funny DiceX

Don't worry.

Once I finish BlowUpTheMoon's challenge,I'll be posting smileys next week.

I use it as a bottom of my kitty litter box. :baiting:

No self respecting cat would take a mess on a PGX book.

R.O.F.L.M.A.O

That explains the unexplained aroma. Thanks for solving that mystery! :kidaround:

R.O.F.L.M.A.O

Don't challenge me to make you post a graemlin. :baiting:

Yep, that's Ryan Elliott's book. I could of sworn this was previously offered as a stand alone Len Wein sig a while back.

:facepalm:

EDIT: Yeah, supposedly sold back in April on Elliott's old vondoom account:

Buyer: Member id keekad Apr-20-11 16:24

House of Secrets #92 PGX 9.6 Signature Edition Len Wein (#250799724992) US $2,036.22

He also has a Defenders 1 PGX 9.6 currently listed that was also supposedly sold under his vondoom account.

:facepalm::facepalm:

R.O.F.L.M.A.O

Don't challenge me to make you post a graemlin. :baiting:

L.O.L