• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

to Architect: syntax error on PM's again

13 posts in this topic

hello cgc...

since I can't pm this to you, just thought I would let you know I am getting the following error when I try to access my PM's

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_VARIABLE, expecting T_STRING in /srv/www/vhosts/boards.collectors-society.com/html/scripts/viewmessage.inc.php on line 304

I assume you are aware of it, but if not, now you are (thumbs u

I always associated Devnull with GCC and not CGC

Yep. That's how I wound up here. A simple typo during a job search in 1998 and the rest is history. :preach:

Yep. That's how I wound up here. A simple typo during a job search in 1998 and the rest is history. :preach:

You sure it's not the start of another "family" in Chicago that controls everything?

Self Imposed Wrist Slap!!

:fear:

You sure it's not the start of another "family" in Chicago that controls everything?

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain... :shy:

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain... :shy:

Don't exploit our vulnerabilities. (tsk)