• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Amazing Spider-Man #298 & #300

11 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

I'm getting ready to send these books in to get graded/slabbed and can't wait. I was just wondering if someone could glance at these scans and grade them for me. Thanks in advance!!

Scan.jpg

Scan1.jpg

Scan2.jpg

Scan3.jpg

Haha, sorry about that guys. Thread title has been edited. I've been sorting books all day so of course I get those numbers mixed up. My main concern was will the #298 grade at a 9.0 or higher? If not I was going after another on eBay already slabbed at the grade or higher. Thanks again for guessing and any input!

A local shop has a #298 cgc graded at 9.2 for a really good price. Do you guys think mine will grade at that or maybe a 9.0? I'm not interested in selling these just adding to my collection to keep. If mine won't grade that high I can just keep it to read and grab the 9.2 graded copy.