• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

100 Bullets raw lot

13 posts in this topic

Just listed issues 31-40 (as a lot) on Ebay. Starts at $0.99.

100 bullets 31-40

Also, just added a bunch more new SS books. Have a look, and feel free to help out my creditors. grin.gif

Thanks,

Alex

Ten bucks to ship ten comics? Could I get them cheaper if you sent them back with my pack mule? tongue.gif

Just listed issues 31-40 (as a lot) on Ebay. Starts at $0.99.

100 bullets 31-40

Also, just added a bunch more new SS books. Have a look, and feel free to help out my creditors. grin.gif

Thanks,

Alex

Ten bucks to ship ten comics? Could I get them cheaper if you sent them back with my pack mule? tongue.gif

To be honest, it will probably cost less, and I will send them back the difference depending on where they live. I don't usually deal with raw books, so it if tough to say. People who deal with me know that I don't overcharge for shipping.

But I will put an additional message saying as such. Thanks for the bid. thumbsup2.gif

you can ship 10 comics in a priority envelope for $4.00 anywhere in the US.

Good to know, but since I live in Canada, that doesn't really apply to me. hi.gif

Also, I will be sending them in a box so they are protected. If someone wants to go the cheaper route, I will oblige them, but if they show up in pieces, that won't be my problem. angel.gif

Anyone that ships my books in an envelope gets kicked in the nuts.

sumo.gif

27_laughing.gif

I feel the same unless it's cheapo readers from a $1 box. sumo.gif