• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

MyComicBookArt :: Feedback.

106 posts in this topic

Purchased two Wonder Woman 99 and 136 from Michael. 100% satisfied with the books and the whole transaction was a pleasure. (thumbs u Prompt shipping and professional customer service throughout. Many thanks Michael, I look forward to next time. :)

Cheers,

Robert

Michael was quicker on the buzzer with a GGA slab I coveted some while back. Later, when he needed to sell it, he sent me a courtesy message and even gave me a deal. Tremendous! Anyway, it turns out he's an awesome artist too! Check out his work....now!

Bought only 1 book, but it was protected like it was gold.

Great fast shipping, awesome communication and a good deal all around..

There was even an awesome freeby added.

Would buy from again with worries

Thanks

:headbang:

Michael has sold me many batches of books over the past few months. All the books were better than described, and the packing was among the best I've ever encountered. He's a great guy and an excellent artist. I wouldn't hesitate to buy more books from him in the future. Thanks!