• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

MyComicBookArt :: Feedback.

106 posts in this topic

Awesome communication, great prices, super fast shipping, and the comics were packed with care. Great, great seller!

Thanks again Michael, you rock! :applause:

Bought a couple of pre-code horror books from Michael and all is good. Super books, with awesome glossy pages. Packed for the end-of-times and fast shipping! Superb transaction!

I bought two beautiful GA books from Michael. I was extremely pleased with the entire transaction! The communication was awesome, the packing of the books was exceptional, and the books themselves were graded perfectly. Thanks for the great deal and I will look forward to the next one! Greg

Recently purchased a Shock SuspenStories #6 from Michael - talk about bomb-proof shipping...this book was encased in a darn-near chain saw-proof enclosure. Just awesome - perfect transaction all the way around - great communication. Will certainly buy from Michael again!

I bought a Chilling Tales book that I have been wanting for some time from Michael. The book was better than advertised! What a gentleman to work with, and I love buying books from Michael, he has such a cool collection! Cannot wait to see another one of the threads. Thanks also for allowing me to time pay, as it really helped me pull the trigger. Thanks again, Greg (thumbs u