• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

War books a-go-go.

595 posts in this topic

Star Spangled War #23 VG+/FN- Love this cover! Another solid issue. Very, very light vertical crease down centre of cover (almost unnoticeable) and some finger/crescent crease at mid right cover edge. Offwhite pages. $40.00

SSWS23-1.jpg

Star Spangled War #29 FN/VF Gorgous copy… I’m tempted to grade in the VF range, but I’m being super conservative on this one. Nothing at all to report, other than a VERY light vertical crease along part of the spine.. It’s clean, flat and tight. You just don’t see this book in this grade very often. Offwhite pages. $65.00 SOLD!

SSWS29-1.jpg

Star Spangled War #29 FN/VF Gorgous copy… I’m tempted to grade in the VF range, but I’m being super conservative on this one. Nothing at all to report, other than a VERY light vertical crease along part of the spine.. It’s clean, flat and tight. You just don’t see this book in this grade very often. Offwhite pages. $65.00

SSWS29-1.jpg

:takeit:

Star Spangled War #29 FN/VF Gorgous copy… I’m tempted to grade in the VF range, but I’m being super conservative on this one. Nothing at all to report, other than a VERY light vertical crease along part of the spine.. It’s clean, flat and tight. You just don’t see this book in this grade very often. Offwhite pages. $65.00

SSWS29-1.jpg

:takeit: