• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

War books a-go-go.

595 posts in this topic

Star Spangled War #31 VG+ This would be a solid FN+, but the bottom staple has popped through. Outrageous colours on the front cover. Letter in grease pencil, front cover. Offwhite pages. Dust shadow on back cover. $25.00 SOLD!

SSWS31.jpg

Star Spangled War #33 VG+ Nice flat copy. Date in pencil on front cover. A few small brown dots on back cover (looks like soiling, not foxing.) Light tan at edges, but otherwise the pages are cream to offwhite. Kubert and Infantino art. $25.00 SOLD!

SSWS33-1.jpg

Star Spangled War #31 VG+ This would be a solid FN+, but the bottom staple has popped through. Outrageous colours on the front cover. Letter in grease pencil, front cover. Offwhite pages. Dust shadow on back cover. $25.00

SSWS31.jpg

:takeit:

Star Spangled War #35 VG/VG+ Nice tight copy, and I would grade it higher but there is something stuck to the cover (on the cuff of the guy’s jacket.) It’s light, and possibly removable. Dust shadows on back cover. $25.00 SOLD!

SSWS35-1.jpg

Star Spangled War #35 VG/VG+ Nice tight copy, and I would grade it higher but there is something stuck to the cover (on the cuff of the guy’s jacket.) It’s light, and possibly removable. Dust shadows on back cover. $25.00

SSWS35-1.jpg

Star Spangled War #38 FN+ Classic Heath cover. Tough book in any grade. Very light fade at bottom right cover edge. The smudge in the word ‘stories’ at top is a printing defect (I’ve seen it on other copies of this book.) Offwhite pages. $45.00 SOLD!

SSWS38.jpg

Star Spangled War #38 FN+ Classic Heath cover. Tough book in any grade. Very light fade at bottom right cover edge. The smudge in the word ‘stories’ at top is a printing defect (I’ve seen it on other copies of this book.) Offwhite pages. $45.00

SSWS38.jpg